And I miss you like the desert misses the rain
this is younope roommate did not get kicked out i have actually not heard anything on the matter but devotional today was about the honor code meh. After devotional me and Jacob were walking through a building, as we entered he held the door for me and then for three girls after me, i waited for him to catch up and as we started walking one of the girls turned and said " you guys look cool" an i was like uhhhhhhh thanks andjacob just stood there like a ddear in the headlights it was hilarious as we were walking out of the building jacob stopped and started freaking out ran into the building to try and find her it was funny and odd. I had english, social problems and math 108 (again) mehh i am so excited my social problems teacher is awesome he asked if there were any democrats in the room and i raised my hand half joking half being serious and i was the only one he said "well you know we are all damning you to hell now right?" it was pretty humorous. we are supposed to call him Stephen we should hook him up with Kristin i am sure they would get along just fine. maggie makes me want to punch her in the mouth
I'll be the grapes fermented, bottled and served with the table set in my finest suit like a perfect gentleman.
I'll be the fire escape that's bolted to the ancient brick where you will sit and contemplate your day.
I'll be the waterwings that save you if you start drowning in an open tab when your judgement's on the brink.
I'll be the phonograph that plays your favorite albums back as your lying there drifting off to sleep...
I'll be the platform shoes and undo what heredity''s done to you. You won't have to strain to look into my eyes.
I'll be be your winter coat, buttoned and zipped straight to the throat with the collar up so you won't catch a cold.
I want to take you far from the cynics in this town and kiss you on the mouth(cheek).
We'll cut our bodies free from the tethers of this scene, start a brand new colony,
Where everything will change. We'll give ourselves new names (identities erased).
The sun will heat the ground under our bare feet, in this brand new colony.
Everything will change, ooo ooo...


1 Comments:
yes yes yes yes yes
Post a Comment
<< Home